Friday, July 22, 2016

Big Shot Sale - this weekend only - 20% off EVERYTHING Big Shot Related






I am so very excited to offer you my personal Weekend Sale in my Stampin' Up! Store..

Until 10pm Monday July 25th, 2016

EVERYTHING BIG SHOT related is ON SALE!- 

Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Big Shot Embossing Folders
Big Shot Dies
Big Shot Thinlits
Big Shot Framelits
Big Shot Plates


EVERYTHING BIG SHOT  20% OFF !! 

Orders must be received via email or facebook messaging.

*If I am shipping direct to you (anywhere in Canada) then the order must be paid for
at the time of purchase with a credit card, paypal or email money transfer.


Looking for a quick link to all things Big Shot?

 Here is the Stampin' Up! Store..

 Remember this sale is through me, Jennifer DiMarco  at Stampin' Canada ONLY.
So you will NOT see the sale prices on the links!






Are you reading this and asking yourself - what is a Big Shot? or... Do I really need a Big Shot?  YES YES YOU DO!!  Here is a video that Stampin' Up! created a few years ago...it is outstanding! 









If it doesn't work please click here to view it. It will direct you to you tube. https://youtu.be/scXWUoTAyfs


Contact me to place your order.

I ship CANADA-wide at no extra cost.

If your order is over $200 you will receive more FREE products from the hostess benefits! Gather a few friends orders and you be the hostess just by sharing this email! Contact me for more details.

YES this counts toward the bonus days coupons offered by Stampin' Up! . Win Win !!




Proud to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Jennifer DiMarco


No comments:

Post a Comment